The Grand Falls Rapids are grateful to return to play. Since we are still in Level 2 of the Government of New Brunswick winter plan, we must limit the number of spectators who can access the Centre E&P Sénéchal Center. Limited quantities of tickets will be available at the ticket office before the game only.
For season ticket holders, please use the same tickets you already have for the remaining games.
Here are the New Brunswick Public Health guidelines:
- All tickets become general admission. Season pass holders’ tickets will still be valid, but their seats will not. Seat selection will be on a “first come first served” basis. This only applies while we are in Level 2 of the GNB winter plan. Once we return to Level 1, all seats will be assigned to the ticket holder.
- General admission will include proof of identity and double vaccination for anyone aged 12 and over.
- Spectators are reminded to respect the distance of 2m and to respect distancing signs.
- Friends and family members in the same bubble are encouraged to sit together. Those who are not in the same bubble are asked to leave 2 free seats between them.
- Participants must always keep their mask on, unless they are eating or drinking.
- When drinking, participants must temporarily lower their mask to take a sip and put it back on immediately.
We hope that this situation will only be temporary and that we will soon be able to return to full capacity. These rules are therefore expected to change over time as the situation evolves.
Thank you for your cooperation.